Last updated: June 23, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect information about you when you visit our site, register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, fill out a form, or use certain other site features.
This information may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other relevant information we need to provide our services or information
We also collect information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and security purposes.
2. Use of Your Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
3. Protection of Your Information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
8. Contact Us